Friday, June 2, 2023

Sorting -

 
 
No sewing today - 
 
But I did a bit of sorting - 
 
I gathered all the bits and pieces of three projects - 
 
I have two quilted -
 
Upstairs/Downstairs - Pastel Brights - on the left -
 
And  Happy Trails on the right - in the front - 
 
My Imperial Bargello is hanging over the rails - 
 
And it's basket of goodies is on the right - in the back -
 
 
Imperial Bargello needs to be "unsewn" and re-quilted - 

And all three need a Label - a Scrap Card - and a Heart

So - between unsewing the rest of the rows - 

I can play with those when I need a break -
 
And - before you ask - 
 
The tension on the two quilted ones is a bit on the loose side - 
 
But I'm not taking it out - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

1 comment:

Gene Black said...

It is always good to have some small projects ready to "play with."

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...