Sunday, June 11, 2023

A little sewing -

 
 
And I had two more Hearts made - 
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Pastel Brights - on the left - 
 
And my Upstairs/Downstairs - Marigold - on the right - 
 

I had the Scrap Cards made for both of them already - 
 
The Upstairs/Downstairs - Pastel Brights is bound and labeled - 
 
So it is officially DONE - 
 
I still need to make the backing for the Upstairs/Downstairs - Marigold -
 
And quilt it - make the binding - and label it - 
 
So I'm debating whether to do that now -
 
Or put it in the closet to wait its turn - 

I have two smaller and older ones that have backs already made -
 
And one has both the Scrap Card and Heart done -
 
But neither of them have the binding or label made -  

I was planning to load one of them next - 
 
But BOB says I'm on a roll - 
 
And I might as well just finish the Upstairs/Downstairs - Marigold
 
The other ones are so old -
 
That another week or two isn't going to matter much -  
 
None of them have a "deadline" - 
 
So it really doesn't make any difference - 
 
Except that the older ones are "older" - LOL - 
 
What do you think? - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I think you should do the one that will make you happy. LOL. If you want to make the back and quilt Marigold, do that. If you are eager to load and quilt one right now, one of the older that is ready should be your choice.

Katie said...

If BOB says to do it, you better do it! But seriously, if that is the one calling to you, use that motivation and choose it. Nothing worse than quilting along, wishing you were quilting something else!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...