Friday, June 16, 2023

Two passes -

 
 
Have been made on my Upstairs/Downstairs - Marigold
 
And it's ready for the third pass - 
 
 

I know this photo looks a lot like yesterday's - 

Since all of the "odd" numbered rows go "Upstairs" - 

But - in this one - you can see some of the quilt rolled up on the back rail - 
 
So I AM making progress - 
 
I tested the tension again - 
 
When I changed the top thread from a BROWN to an ORANGE - 
 
I think it blends in better in both the light and dark fabrics -
 
I'll try to remember to take a close-up photo for you tomorrow - ;)) 



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Yaay! You are quilting again. I hope you are starting to love this quilt.

Linda Swanekamp said...

When I biggie sized the photo (clicking on it) I was able to see quilting detail and all sorts of fun stuff.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...