Sunday, May 7, 2023

Slow and steady -

 
 
Wins the race - 
 
I un-stitched several more rows today - 
 
It's really not that bad -
 
The bobbin thread is loose and easy to snag with the seam ripper - 
 
There's just a lot of it - 
 
I'm working from the back -
 
So the YELLOW bobbin thread is the stuff I'm pulling -
 

 

And I'm putting a pin in at the end -
 
To mark where there was a line of stitching - 
 
I'll have the first round un-stitched soon - 
 
Slow and steady - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

The only quilting I normally would pull out is when the tension is like that.
I am glad you are fixing this one.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Hmm, maybe you need to get out more. Just kidding.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...