Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Playtime -

 
 
Yesterday I mentioned that maybe I should have used the YELLOW - 
 
As the MAIN DIAGONAL - 
 
On my Upstairs/Downstairs - Marigold
 
And told some of my friends - 
 
That I thought that I might make one set that way - 
 
Just for fun - 
 
I figured that the worst that can happen - 
 
Is that I have to un-sew one set -
 
And it's not like I haven't un-sewn something before - 
 
Then my friend Cindy - Cindy Quilts - emailed me - 

That’s the only way you’ll know which one you like best!
And I got to thinking - and answered -  

OR - I could work it up in EQ - maybe I'll do that instead - ;))

So I did - 
 
I didn't sew anything but the first RED set -
 
I just played with the block coloring in EQ - 

I already had the quilt worked up in the Pastel Brights -
 
So it was an easy change -
 
The first one has the RED as the MAIN DIAGONAL - 
 

This second one has the YELLOW as the MAIN DIAGONAL - 
 
 
They are BOTH pretty BRIGHT - 
 
But I think I'll stick with the RED as the MAIN DIAGONAL- 
 
And I'm glad I thought of EQ - 
 
So I didn't have to un-sew anything - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I agree firmly with your decision for the red diagonal.

Cindy Quilts said...

I think either way will look fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...