Friday, May 19, 2023

Partial webbing -

 
 
On my Upstairs/Downstairs - Marigold
 
Took place today - 
 
I do mine a little backwards  - 
 
And start with the bottom two rows - 
 
Row #8 is on the left - 
 
And Row #7 is on the right - 
 
 
I flip Row #7 over on top of Row #8 - 
 
And sew them together - 
 
But I don't clip the thread between them - 
 
So they wind up being "webbed" together - 
 
Then I add the next row - and the next - 

 
I got part way through the stack of rows - 

 
And should be able to finish the horizontal seams tomorrow - 
 
Then I can sew the vertical ones - 
 
Yeah - I know - 
 
Everyone else sews the vertical columns first - 
 
Then the horizontal rows - 
 
But I do my "Webbing with a twist" - HERE -
 
And it makes sense to me - ;))
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -
 

1 comment:

Gene Black said...

Wow, you are moving right along on this one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...