Thursday, May 18, 2023

The next step -

 
 
In my Upstairs/Downstairs - Marigold
 
Was to decide which blocks to put in which row - 
 
And this is what I came up with -

 
I tried to mix up the fabrics - 
 
So the same ones wouldn't be in adjacent blocks - 
 
And used the table insert on my frame to lay them out - 
 
I didn't want to put them all up on the design wall in the hallway - 

Since I wouldn't be able to get a decent photo - 

And I'd have to take them all back down anyway - 

So after I decided on the order - 
 
I made the piles for each row - 

And put them in order for "webbing" - 

Which is the next step - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Those look very nice laying on the longarm insert. I know you think it will be too bright, but I think it is going to be a lovely quilt.

Kara Kwilts said...

It is going to be a great quilt. I really like red and yellow. I'm enjoying your process. :)

Linda Swanekamp said...

Looks like it is going to be terrific!

Sue said...

It's going to be fab!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...