Wednesday, August 8, 2012

LHQSQ - Adding 3-Triangle Squares to the Mix

More 6” sampler blocks -

That you can make using -

2-1/2” squares -

HST that FINISH at 2” -

Strips - cut 1-1/2” x 2-1/2” -

4-Patches that FINISH at 2" -

And QST that FINISH at 2” -

Three across and three down -

Variations of the basic NINE-PATCH -

The sewn block will MEASURE 6-1/2” -

And FINISH at 6” -

===

So - this is what I had left -
After Block #44 -


I probably didn’t need to make so many -

But - oh, well - too late now - ;))

I’ll just hang on to them -

They might come in handy later -

You never know - ;))

Anyway -

I’m not really sure what this next “unit” is called -

But it’s made up of one HST triangle -

And one QST unit -


And - because it winds up having 3 Triangles in it -

I’m going to call it a “3-Triangle Square” -

For simplicity -

I will just list the number of individual HST triangles -

And QST units -

That you will need to complete the block -

How you choose to cut and sew them -

Is entirely up to you - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...