Thursday, August 2, 2012

Let's Hear It For The Girls!!


Let’s hear it for -

Quilty Mama - YAY!!

She won 2nd place in her County Fair -

Quilts - Machine Quilted -

With “Amish with a Twist” - here -

And -

Let’s hear it for -

Linda - YAY!!

She won 1st place in her County Fair - here -

Pieced & Machine Quilted -

With “CherryLime Mash” - here -

AND an award for Best Pieced Quilt -

AND another award for Best Overall Quilt -

If you have never entered one of your quilts -

In the County Fair -

You REALLY should -

I haven't entered a quilt in a Fair or a Show in ages -

But I DO remember the THRILL -

Of winning those ribbons!!

There is nothing quite like it - ;))

So -

Let’s hear it for the girls!! -

'Cuz -

DAMN they’re GOOD!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Linda said...

Awwww that's so sweet of you to acknowledge us. Thanks! And you are so right about the thrill of the win. That's definitely true in my case. I'm so glad I decided to enter for the first time. And I agree.... if you haven't before....you really should. lol

Cindy Quilts said...

I have been out of town and without computer access. Wow! How nice of you to mention us girls on your blog. I want to thank you for the encouragement you gave me before the fair.
And, Linda, your quilt is beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...