Thursday, August 26, 2021

Almost -

 
 
Forgot to schedule my post for the morning - 
EDIT - I DID forget what day it was - 
Since it was after midnight -
I scheduled this for tomorrow - Friday morning -
Instead of today - Thursday -
But I fixed it - and here it is - LOL - 

And I almost forgot to take some more photos -
 
So that I had something to post - LOL - 
 
This is what I had when I started -
 
After my daughter went to work - 
 
 
And this is what I have now - 

 
It may not look like much - 

But I filled in some areas on the left side - 

And a few bits and pieces on the right - 

And it's ALMOST done - 

And I ALMOST sewed something today - 

But the puzzled called - 

And I played with it instead - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

1 comment:

Barbara said...

When taking a break, forgetting the day is expected!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...