Monday, August 16, 2021

More brown -

 
 
I decided to wind another couple of bobbins of each color - 
 
And finish up quilting the Brown rectangles - 
 
In my "Basic Math" quilt - 
 
And then the Light Blue ones - with Silver thread -
 
Because I haven't decided yet - 
 
What I want to stitch with the other colors - 
 
 
And then I wondered how I missed this one - 
 
When I was doing the Brown ones - 

 
Turns out THESE are the Brown ones - 

 
And there are THREE paisleys - 
 
With THREE different backgrounds - 
 
Brown - Blue - and Beige - 

 
The one I "missed" was a "Beige" one -
 
I wondered if maybe I wasn't caffeinated enough yet -
 
To notice that I had three different versions -
 
But BOB thinks that I WAS -
 
And that's why I skipped it - 
 
In the first place - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

4 comments:

Sue said...

Haha @ not caffinated enough. Pondering time is needed for the blue and beige blocks...over a cup of your favorite caffinated beverage.

Gene Black said...

I think you should use red thread on all the paisley blocks. And do paisley designs in them.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Whenever I have areas that I want to quilt the same, I put blue painters tape on with numbers. When I have all the numbers taken off, I know I got them all. Especially with stopping and starting different days, it helps. Caffeine helps too.

Barbara said...

Not being caffeinated enough shows with me when I simply can’t move on from the breakfast table. Getting into my sewing room takes much longer, and only after showering, dressing and straightening upstairs. Maybe I should move my sewing room to the beginning of that schedule! I know you will figure out what pleases you most, Kitty. I like everything you do, before or after enough caffeine. Heck, your FMQ effort alone impresses me caffeinated or not!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...