Monday, August 2, 2021

Next up -

 
 
Is "O Happy Christmas" - 
 
This one goes back a while, too - HERE -
 
And was the one closest to completion - 
 
So it was the logical choice - 
 
 
 
 
I already had some "echo" quilting around the words - 
 
But I set it aside for a while - 
 
I was afraid to do any Free-Motion Quilting in the background - 
 
I needed a LOT of practice before I tried that - 
 
Maybe now I'm ready -
 
At least I can give it my best shot -  LOL -
 
 
So I stitched some swirls in the background - 
 
Hopefully they look like swirling snow - 
 


 
 
I started towards the bottom on the right side - 
 
And will go up the right side -
 
Across the top - 
 
And then back down the left side - 
 
I might add some stars toward the top - 
 
And some wavy lines for "ground" toward the bottom - 
 
Don't know - 
 
Haven't decided yet - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

 

1 comment:

Gene Black said...

Swirls are one of my favorite things to quilt. They go fast and almost always look good.
I like the idea of wavy lines for "ground" at the bottom.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...