Sunday, August 15, 2021

Silver -

 
 
After I finished up the Brown bobbin - 
 
I  changed to the Silver - 

And stitched some loops - 
 
It blends in with the light blue really well -
 
You can see the stitching - 
 
But it's not "in your face" -  




 
And I decided to use a pin and some blue tape -
 
To mark where I ran out of thread -  
 
So I know where to start next time I switch to Silver - 
 
 
Quilting just the rectangles for now - 
 
And changing the colors and the designs with every bobbin change - 
 
Seems to be working so far - 
 
I just need to decide what design I want to stitch - 
 
When I get to the Red thread and the Beige and the Blue - 
 
Decisions - decisions - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Lots of decisions but fun ones. Since I don’t do machine quilting my threads are only two colors…light beige and dark gray. I use those two for everything! Lol.

Gene Black said...

The idea of letting the bobbin change be when you change colors is a good idea. However, I would have problems leaving that piece of a block un-quilted. LOL...that is just me.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Nice progress and plan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...