Friday, August 27, 2021

Done -

 
  
The puzzle is done - 
 
Car Stamps - 
Ceaco - 1000 pieces - 
 
 
And I did a little stitching today - 
 
I went back to the square feather - 
 
And filled in just a little in the middle of each one - 

 
Then I tried another one in another square - 

 
And decided that I would try another one in a plain block - 
 
So that I could "see" what I was doing - 


Surprise - 
 
I couldn't see that one either!! - 

There's an advantage to having matching thread - 
 
You can't see my wobbles - 

There's also a disadvantage to having matching thread - 
 
I can't see where I'm stitching - 
 
Or where I've stitched already - LOL -
 
It won't matter when it's washed anyway -
 
You'll only see the texture - 
 
So I'm OK with that - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

From here (across the country) in Alabama, those feathers look good.

Sue said...

Wobbles or not, the last one looks great.

Barbara said...

It’s BEAUUUTIFULL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...