Sunday, August 8, 2021

Quilted -

 
 
Finally - 
 
"O Happy Christmas" is quilted - 
 
 
I tried swirls to make it look like swirling "snow" behind the "tree" - 

With a few "stars" sprinkled in here and there -





 
And "sort of straight" lines for the "ground" -

 
It's the best I can do at this point - 
 
So it's "perfectly imperfect" - LOL - 
 
And it's DONE -
 
Now I need to check the closet for the next one to quilt - 
 
After I have a pile on the back of the chair - 
 
Then I plan to go on a binding spree - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


4 comments:

Barbara said...

This is perfectly perfect! To use quilting to suggest objects like snow and ground isn’t always possible, and you did it! I love it!

Gene Black said...

I think you did a great job. The "sort of straight" lines are perfect for the ground. And I see that your swirls got better as you went along. Hooray! It looks lovely.

Linda Swanekamp said...

The whole quilt is lovely in texture and theme. You did not quilt through the letters, yay. I think it is a wonderful finish. Curious to see what you will use for the binding.

Julie Fukuda said...

Swirls make a nice touch. I wish that kind of progress was exhibiting itself here. Hard to be inspired while sitting in a sauna.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...