Saturday, August 21, 2021

Some pebbles -

 
 
In Red and Blue - 
 
On my "Basic Math" quilt - 




The 4-patches are made up of  3" squares - 

So they are fun little areas for smaller scale designs - 
 
And pebbles fit the bill nicely in the red/blue ones - 
 
I might try spirals in the brown/beige/gold ones - 

And by the time I finish the them all - 

I should have some idea - 

Of what I want to stitch - 

In the big 6" squares - 

At least I hope so - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Yes! I love pebbles for small areas. They fit nicely and I can "make them fit" in the area by using different sizes. I like swirls for the same reason.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Nice pebbles. Square spirals look good in those size squares.

Barbara said...

Pretty!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...