Thursday, August 5, 2021

And some more -

 
 
Quilting - 
 
On "O Happy Christmas" - 
 
I finished the top right corner - 
 
With some more swirls - 
 
 
I want/need to practice changing the sizes and direction of the swirls - 
So they don't look so "clunky" - 
 
And try to vary the orientation of my "rows" - 
So they don't look so "stacked" - 
 
Maybe if I try to vary the sizes of the swirls a little more - 
It might solve the "row" problem at the same time - 
 
 
And I did manage to get some "stars" in a couple of places -

So there's that - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

2 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

The swirls match the lettering so they are perfect.

Gene Black said...

I really don't think it matters if the swirls are in rows or change directions. Once the quilt is washed it all becomes lovely texture. Varying the sizes does help though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...