Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Gold and blue -

 
 
Were next in line for the quilting - 
 
On my "Basic Math" quilt - 
 
I stitched more straight lines back and forth on the Gold ones - 
 
 

 
 
And some paisley ones - 
 
They are great practice to get my hand speed and machine speed in sync - 
 
And to get my stitches neat and tidy and in a straight line - 

 
And then I stitched some more Lazy 8s or Wishbones on the Blue ones - 
 
 
I guess my Lazy 8s or Wishbones don't want to lean very much - 
 
They want to stand up straight - 
 
And I'm OK with that - 
 
As long as I can keep them all about the same size - 
 
They look fine to me - 
 

And here's another one of my favorite coffee mugs - 
 
Which now holds my pens and pencils - 
 
I've had it for years - 
 
The bottom of it says -
Shoebox Greetings (a tiny division of Hallmark) -
© 1988 - Hallmark Cards, Inc. -
 
 

This one got me through a number of tax seasons -
  
Since there was NO doubt that I was busy -
 
And I had a mug to prove it - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I like your upright wishbones (or should we say "not so lazy 8s" ??? Whatever you call them, they look good.



Sue said...

I like the upright wishbones. Haha! @ the mug.

Barbara said...

Holy moly….a quilt called “Basic Math”, a mug with numbers on it, a quilting design with a number in its name, and if that’s not enough, a mention of tax season! I’ll still follow though because it’s really pretty!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...