Sunday, April 10, 2022

Base lines -

 
 
Were on the agenda today - 
 
I used my walking foot to stitch some wavy lines - 
 
In the borders - 
 
On my Harmonic Convergence
 



 
The lines are hard to see - 
 
So I took several photos - 
 
Some better than others - 
 
And I know screens show things differently - 
 
So one of them might work for you - I hope -
 
Yeah - I know - 

I was going to stitch some "grid lines" - 

But BOB said that "wavy lines" would look better - 
 
And she's usually right - LOL -
 
Anyway - 
 
It's stabilized pretty well for Free-Motion quilting - 
 
And I have some "pin moors" available now - 
 
So I'll add it to the pile to be Free-Motion quilted - 
 
And go on to the next one -
 
To be layered and basted - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I often mix wavy lines and straight lines. It works well, I think.

Jeanna said...

I really like the wavy lines. Adds some nice interest.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...