Monday, April 25, 2022

More -

 
 
Grid lines were added -
  
In the corner squares - 
 
Of my Harmonic Convergence -
 
But only two of them - 
 
Because on the second one - 
 
I broke two needles - 
 
And had to re-thread my machine numerous times - 
 
It did NOT want to sew those last two inches - LOL - 
 
 
Those two "inch" lines in the bottom RIGHT corner - 

 
But the additional lines DO look better -
 
And are more on the same scale - 
 
As the grid lines to the left of the corner - 
 
 
As opposed to what they looked like yesterday -

 
So tomorrow I'll finish up the other two corners - 

Assuming my machine wants to play nicely - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


4 comments:

Gene Black said...

That does look better. I usually vary the width of my grid lines so they don't look regular. My reasoning is that if it is "off" people will be less likely to notice. I heard some famous quilter explaining that concept for something.

Barbara said...

It will work out!

Katie said...

Two needles? Dang, you're right, that quilt doesn't want that last bit sewn! I hope today goes better for you and your needles!

Sue said...

You had a bit of a bad run with your needles. Fingers crossed you're flying through it now. Uneven is a great idea and looks good, too. I can't machine quilt lines that are evenly apart to save my life!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...