Monday, April 11, 2022

Tidying up -

 
  
Today was a lazy day - 
 
No sewing -
 
But I did do some tidying up- 
 
I trimmed loose threads on my Harmonic Convergence
 
And stitched some quilting "boundary" lines - 
 
Because I didn't trim the border fabrics -
 
And they are of varying widths - 
 
I want a visual reminder to STOP quilting "HERE" - LOL - 
 
Then I played with sorting the rectangles for -
 
My Basic Math - Enchanted Forest -
Basic Math - is a free pattern from Moda - 
Designed by Debbie Grifka - (www.eschhousequilts.com)

There were two 10" squares of each fabric cut into rectangles - 
 
So I sorted them into four piles of the same fabrics - 
 
 
And split them and mixed them up a bit - 

 
Then I sorted the squares into two piles of the same fabrics -
 
And did the same thing - 
 
So the 4-patches would be mixed up a little - 

 
It all counted as "petting" the fabric - 
 
So it was a GOOD day - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Petting fabric is a lot of fun. (grin)

Jeanna said...

You had some nice fabrics to pet :)

Sue said...

That looks like the opposite of a lazy day. Glad there was some fabric petting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...