Sunday, April 24, 2022

Same -

 
 
As yesterday - 
 

I think I'm going to add a few more grid lines in the corner squares - 
 
Of my Harmonic Convergence -

The spacing between the lines - 
 
Is a bit more than it is the other areas - 
 
And looks a little "hurried" to me - 
 
Like I was getting bored and just wanted it to be DONE -
 
Which I was - LOL - 

And I haven't decided what I want to do in the borders yet - 

There are way too many options - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew 


4 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Once the whole quilt is washed and viewed farther away than quilting distance, it will be wonderful.

Gene Black said...

Looking good so far. It will be fun to see what you put between those wavy lines.

Barbara said...

No matter what you do, I will love it. Nothing is nicer than batiks!

Katie said...

I understand the concept of hurried, but also the need to make it not look that way! I'm looking forward to seeing the finish, but don't let me be the reason you hurry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...