Friday, April 22, 2022

More -

 
 
Blocks on the wall - 
 
For my Basic Math - Enchanted Forest -
 
I put the 6-1/2" blocks up on the wall - 
 
And filled in the spaces - 
 
And added the outer rows/columns - 
 
It's not final - 
 
But it's a start - 
 
 

Then I added more grid lines - 
 
To my Harmonic Convergence
 
I had done some Free-Motion loops in one section - 
 
But I didn't like it - 
 
It was too "distracting" - 
 
So I "unsewed" the loops - 
 
And went back to plain old grid lines - 

 
One bit at a time - 
 
One stitch line at a time - 
 
One day at a time - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

 

3 comments:

Sue said...

Enchanted Forest is looking good. I like the grid lines on Harmonic Convergence. They make a nice contrast to the patterns on the fabric.

Gene Black said...

I can see that a design wall would change my work. Do you walk by and just change a couple of blocks at times?
I am sure I would.
Harmonic Convergence is looking good.

Katie said...

I was originally in the camp of mix-it-up quilting for HC, but I see now that the straight lines look perfectly right. Go figure... And Enchanted Forest looks great - the colors are beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...