Friday, April 29, 2022

The last row -

 
 
Of the border - 
 
Of my Harmonic Convergence -
 
Has been Free-Motion quilted with more wavy lines to fill the space - 

The stitching shows up nicely on the darker fabric - 




But not so much on the other fabrics - 
 
 
Unless you look REAL closely - 


 
I think the texture will be nice - 
 
When it gets all washed and crinkly - 
 
And surprise - surprise - 
 
I already made the binding - 
 
And the Scrap Card and the Heart - 
 
Yay me!! - LOL - 
 
 
So - on tomorrow's agenda - 

I have to trim it - 
 
And sew the binding on - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

4 comments:

Sue said...

Yay, you is right! It's going to have that lovely crinkle when it's washed.

Gene Black said...

Excellent. I can see this is destined to be marked "Finished" soon.
Your FMQ looks good on this.

Jeanna said...

I love the way this one came together, especially the quilting you did. We just returned home from travel so I'll be catching up on your previous posts over the course of the weekend.

Linda Swanekamp said...

It will be wonderful. And done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...