Tuesday, April 12, 2022

The pile -

 
 
To be quilted has four quilts - 
 
That are all layered - basted - and ditch quilted - 
 
I haven't layered and basted Bee Happy yet - 
 
 
So they are - 
 
In no particular order - 
 
I Used To Be Placemats
 

 Harmonic Convergence -


Basic Math - Red/Blue/Brown -

Antique Squirrel - BIG BROTHER version -

 
The one closest to being finished is - 
 
Basic Math - Red/Blue/Brown
 

So it's the first one I want to tackle -
 
I have most of the center portion quilted - 
 
So I need to JUST DO IT - LOL -
 
If I get bored with that one - 
 
I can always switch to one of the others - 
 
Or piece a bit on my new projects - 
 
Any and all progress - 
 
Is still progress - right? - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Way to go! Having all of those basted make for a super easy start to quilting. All you have to do is sit at the machine and start.
I look forward to seeing your progress on this stack.

Jeanna said...

Prepped and ready for success! Can't wait to see these quilted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...