Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Green -

 
 
Was next on the Noah's Ark baby quilt panel - 
 
This is for you - Jennifer - LOL - 
 
 
There is the mountain under the Ark - 
 
And some leaves -
 
And the two bottom corners - 

 
So I pulled out some of my GREEN threads - 
 
And chose the dark one - second from the left - 

 
It blends in on the dark leaves - 

 
And it outlines the other leaves pretty well - 
 
Even though it shows my wobbles - 

 
And it shows up on the "clamshell" part of the mountain - 


 
I don't know what possessed me to try pebbles in that space on the right - 
 
But I didn't like it - 
 
And decided to do something different in the other GREEN sections - 

 
Then - to be consistent - 
 
I had to do pebbles in the same section on the other corner - 


I guess - all in all - they don't look that bad - 

But I should have given it more thought before I did it - 

I think I'm down to RED - GOLD/YELLOW - and GRAY - 

So I'll decide which one I want to stitch tomorrow - 

Tomorrow - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

4 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

The green outlining looks terrific. I love the way the leaves look.

Gene Black said...

The pebbles don't look bad at all. And those wobbles will disappear mostly once it is washed.
This is looking good.

Jeanna said...

The pebbles look great where you have them. The quilting in the leaves is perfect.

Jennifer said...

Oh I feel so special:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...