Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New year - 2023 -

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! - ;))
 
Same drill -

But a whole New Year -

No resolutions -

No pressure -

All I want/need to do is -

Maintain my Slow Poke Quilter status -

I enjoy the process and don't DO deadlines anymore -
So I sew at a leisurely pace - 

I really don't even care if I EVER finish something - 
I LOVE my UFOs/Projects/Squirrels -
They give me a variety of different things to play with depending on my mood -
And I sort of miss them when they are finished and done - LOL - 
 
Maybe try to improve my Free-Motion Quilting skills -
Which need a LOT more practice - practice - practice -
And since I have a bunch of practice pieces piled up -
Maybe try to QUILT some of my quilt tops - 
 
Especially since I got my new machine and quilt frame -

And deal with whatever Squirrels cross my path -

Maybe make another Left-Handed Quilter's Sampler Quilt -
LHQSQ for short -
Like this one - but in different colors -


Or maybe make another smaller version -
Left-Handed Quilter's Sampler Quilt - Version 2.0 -
LHQSQ 2.0 for short -

Like this one - but in different colors - 


 
Or maybe just post some blocks with instructions - 
On how to make them using my
And you can choose your own setting - ;))
 
So again this year -

What will be - will be - ;))

NEW YEAR -

NEW PROJECTS -

What's not to like?? - ;))


HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!! - ;))


 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -
 
 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Happy New Year. No resolutions here either. I just plan to enjoy life as it comes to me. Last night I was looking at my LHQSQ quilt. maybe it is a 2.0 or at lest my version of the 2.0. I just remember the joy of creating it. And I love to snuggle under it.

Cindy Quilts said...

Happy New Year to you! I make no resolutions either.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Sampler quits are fun. So are orphan block quilts which are like samplers but more of a puzzle how to work the blocks together.

Happy New Year and lots more fun with your quilting set up.

Julie Fukuda said...

No resolutions here either. I select a focus word for the year. Maybe I should have chosen order, but that sounds too much like a resolution, so I chose gratitude. Thankful for my scrap collection and time to put a few pieces together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...