Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Moving on -

 
 
My friends convinced me to leave the threads exposed - 
 
On the back of the Noah's Ark baby quilt panel - 
 
So now all I have to do is trim and bind it -  
 
I found some pre-packaged Extra Wide Bias Tape
 
That I think will work for the binding -  
 
 
Then next up - 
 
Is the Bee Happy panel - 
 


I pressed the panel - 
 
And basted the zippers to a plain white muslin backing - 
 
 
Loaded the backing on the frame - 
 
Then basted the batting in place - 
 
 
It's about time for some machine maintenance - 
 
Oiling and such - 
 
So - I need to do that tomorrow -
 
Before I start to quilt this panel -
 
I want to play with one more practice panel - 
 
Before I quilt the PINK flower panel - 
 
So this should do nicely - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I have never used packaged bias binding on a quilt. I am uncertain if I have ever used it on anything.
The Bee Happy panel will be a fun one to quilt. It will be interesting to see what you decide to do in all that open space.

Jeanna said...

How convenient to find a pre-packaged binding, this will be a quick finish. You've reminded me that I need to do a quick cleaning of my sewing machine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...