Wednesday, February 1, 2023

The first few stitches -

 
 
On the Bee Happy panel - 
 
Are outlining and echoing the flowers and leaves - 
 
In the top left corner - 

Using YELLOW thread - so that it blends in with the background -
 


 
I like the "texture" - 
 
But I'm still having trouble "hitting the mark" - 
 
So I think it will look better if I stitch it a little "looser" - 



The top left corner sort of "flows" diagonally - 

So some of my problem is the "diagonal" part - 
 
That's my story and I'm sticking to it - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I think I like the daisies where you stitched just inside the white petals. The slight bit of "missing the lines" gives it a whimsical feel.

Jeanna said...

This is adorable! When my friend's quilting was giving her a fit on the diagonal stitches, she found one of the parts attaching the sewing machine to the frame was a little 'off'. She made an adjustment and it worked. Now, I know absolutely NOTHING about it but just remember the conversation.

Barbara said...

This looks great, especially considering the small spaces left to you for quilting! Stick to your story girl! Lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...