Monday, February 27, 2023

A couple more odds and ends -

 
 
Continuing on with some more odds and ends - 
 
To clear the decks and my mental "to do" list - 
 
I made labels for the Noah's Ark panel and Bee Happy
 
And finished the "joins" on the Practice Quilt and Bee Happy
 
 
Then sewed the label to the Noah's Ark panel - 
 
And stitched the binding to the front of the Practice Quilt
And attached the label - 

 
The Practice Quilt panel is fun for reference - 
To see my progress - 






I still need to stitch the binding to the front of Bee Happy
And attach the label - 

But I ran out of gas - 

So it will have to wait its turn - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

You really got a lot done before running out of gas. The practice panel is a great idea.

Frog Quilter said...

Love your practice pieces. They are worth every stitch. Do you doodle? I find this very helpful for building muscle memory and improving stitch motifs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...