Sunday, February 12, 2023

Still -

 
 
Having issues with the thread breaking - 
 
On the Opal KaBloom panel PINK flower - 
 
But I was able to stitch part of the center of the flower - 
 
 
I loosened the tension on the "sandwich" - 
 
And that didn't help - 
 
I changed the thread from EGGSHELL to YELLOW - 
 
And checked the tension again -
 
And that didn't help - 
 
So later I'll start over -
 
To see if I can figure out what's going on -
 
Or maybe I'll watch the game - 
 
And play with it again tomorrow - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Thread breaking is a real pain when you want to quilt. It looks like you were in your quilting groove, too. The center looks great.

I hope by the time you read this, you have it sorted out and are happily quilting away.

Barbara said...

Roadblocks, always. When that happens we have to choose a different route. A big football game sounds right.

Katie said...

Oh no. I hate thread breaks when you can't figure out why...and I've got no other ideas for you. Hopefully you'll sort it out soon! But in the meantime, at least there's a big game with entertaining commercials tonight!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...