Monday, February 6, 2023

Quilted -

 
 
The Bee Happy panel is quilted - 
 
YAY! - 
 

 
And I think I found the culprit - 
 
I found this bunch of thread - 
 
Wrapped around one of the wheels on the machine - 
 
Which is probably why it wasn't moving as smoothly as it should have - 

 
Anyway - the outlining seemed to be better on this side - 

 
And I decided to do loopy loops in the wide open spaces - 


 
Some are obviously better than others - 



 
And I didn't even realize that I was having tension issues - 
 
Until I saw this mess roll up on the back rail - 


 
So I think I fixed that - 



 
But the thread kept breaking towards the end - 
 
So maybe now I need a new needle -
 
Hopefully I can sort it all out - 
 
Before I try to quilt that PINK flower panel - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

I hate it when the quilting seems to be going so well, and the tension issues are hiding on the back.
The front looks good!

Linda Swanekamp said...

It is those little things that add up to big trouble. They tend to snowball. I bought a pricey Quilters Eye camera for seeing underneath, but it has been acting up and I spoke to the company, and aside from buying a new one, nothing I can do. Bummer.

Jeanna said...

I love the loops, it looks like the bees are flying :)

Barbara said...

Loops? I don’t see anything, looks good to me. But I know it will make you crazy, or maybe not!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...