Thursday, February 23, 2023

Backing -

 
 
For my RED Squirrel is sewn together - 
 
And hanging on the front rail - 
 

I cut the batting -
And folded it in the hammock - to keep it clean and tidy -
 
But that's as far as I got today - 

I need to baste the zippers to the backing - 
And load it on the frame - 

Change the thread color to RED - 

Change out the open-toe foot for the ruler foot this time -
In case I need help sewing a straight line - 
 
Then I can go from there - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

You made more progress than I did, Wednesday. My day was spent on errands.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I need to piece a backing before I can load a quilt on, so you are farther ahead.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...