Sunday, February 26, 2023

More odds and ends -

 
 
Today I took a little side-step - 
 
To finish up some odds and ends - 
 
And stitched the binding to the backs -
 
Of Bee Happy and my Practice Quilt
 
 
 
I still have to do the "join" on each of them - 

And stitch the binding to the fronts of the quilts - 

Then make a label for Bee Happy
 
And attach both labels to the quilts - 

But it's two more little odds and ends - 

Off my never-ending list of things to do -
 
And finishing some things - 
 
Will clear the deck for quilting my RED Squirrel
 
And making my new Upstairs/Downstairs - Marigold
 
Along with chasing any other Squirrels that catch my eye - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go -gotta sew -
 

1 comment:

Gene Black said...

Listen! What is that sound?

I hear a RED Squirrel calling your name, saying quilt me, quilt me!!!!! I have waited long enough.
LOL.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...