Thursday, February 16, 2023

Next up -

 
 
I removed the zippers from the Opal KaBloom PINK flower - 
 
But I still have to trim and bind it - 
 
So it's "in the pile" for later - 
 
And next up is this oldie - 
 
My RED Squirrel - HERE -
 
 

I have a really pretty backing fabric for it - 

That my camera thinks is ORANGE - 

But it's RED - 


 
So - after I make the back - 
 
I can baste on the zippers - 
 
And load it - 
 
And go from there - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

6 comments:

Cindy Quilts said...

I have the pattern to make this. Yours is beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing how you quilt it.

Gene Black said...

Oooh, red squirrel is one of my favorites that you have made. I am excited to see it again. The backing fabrics look perfect for it.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Oh, I just love this quilt. It is wonderful. Happy quilting!

Jeanna said...

Red Squirrel is gorgeous. This will be a fun one to quilt.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You are just having so much fun. I love this red next in line quilt top.

Katie said...

This one is going to be fun to quilt! I would be tempted to do a lot of pebbles, though, to make it look like it was bubbling and fizzing. And we all know how much everybody loves pebble quilting...*sigh*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...