Friday, February 3, 2023

Just a little -

 
 
Quilting today - 
 
Some more flowers along the top - 
 
Of the Bee Happy panel - 
 
 
And I did some "un-sewing" on the binding -
 
For my Woof & Whiskers quilts - 
 
To prepare for the "joining" - 
 
But I didn't trust my brain to cut the pieces correctly - 

So the rest is going to have to wait until tomorrow -
 
 
As a side note -
 
Since you already know that I'm a numbers nerd - 
 
I think that this date is really cool - 2/3/23 -
 
We'll have to wait until 3/4/34 for the next one like it - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I think the Bee Happy panel is going to look great once it is all quilted.

Barbara said...

I *love* your quilting around the flowers. Trying to do that would make me a bit dizzy. 😄 That’s a fun fact about the date, numbers also disorient me!

Jeanna said...

The quilting is looking really nice. Love the paw print fabric you are using for the binding.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...