Saturday, February 18, 2023

Backing panels -

 
 
Are torn and pressed but not sewn - 
 
For my RED Squirrel
 

For some reason - 
 
My brain wasn't doing the math right today - 

So I draped the top over one of the rails - 

Split the RED swirl backing into two pieces - 

Spread those out with "extra" at the sides for loading on the frame - 

Then measured the gap between them - 

And tore a piece of the RED solid to fit - 
 
With a couple of inches of overlap for seam allowances - 
 
Pressed everything - 
 
Then called it a day - 
 
Tomorrow - hopefully - I can get them all sewn together - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I know what you mean. Some days the math just clicks in my head, other days - it feels way too complex and I need the calculator on my phone to do "simple" fractions.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Take your time, it will be ok. Now you know what my impaired math brain is like every day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...