Monday, February 13, 2023

Starting over -

 
 
At the top - 
 
Of the list of possible causes of the thread breaking - 
 
On the Opal KaBloom panel - 
 
I changed to the GOLD thread - 
 
And loosened the top thread tension just a bit - 
 
To stitch the first round of petals - 
 
 
I can see now that I missed the GOLD part near the center at the bottom - 

But that's easy enough to fix tomorrow - 

Before I change to the next color -
 
And I also forgot to put the clamps on the front rail - 
 
So that may have helped the "tension" too -
 
I don't want to jinx it - 

But the first round seemed to go fairly well - 

So I took a break to watch the game - 
 
And we'll see what happens tomorrow - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Looking good! Here’s to continued success

Jeanna said...

So many things to consider with tension...no matter which machine we are using.

Barbara said...

You found it! Continued good luck.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...