Sunday, February 19, 2023

Bound and labeled -

 
 
I was in a "binding" mood today - 
 
So I took advantage of it - 
 
And pulled out the Woof & Whiskers quilts - 
 
And finished stitching the binding to the front - 
 
On both of them - 
 
Woof & Whiskers - Confetti -
 


 
Woof & Whiskers - Jiffy Jelly




I stitched the labels to the backs, too -
 
I used the same jelly rolls - fabrics/colors - for each quilt -
 
But different patterns - 
 
I used the same backing fabric - 
 
And quilted them both with giant "swirls" - 
 
So - 
 
Now I have two more off the "To Bind and Label" pile - 
 
And added to the "DONE" pile - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

5 comments:

Gene Black said...

A big yaaay for two in the done pile.

Katie said...

Two finished-finished is awesome! Silly how something as simple (well, more or less) as binding a quilt can slow our finishing, but I'm as guilty as you.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Your headline reminded me of how much my daughter used to read and reread Nancy Drew books. We used to tease her and say, more bound and gagged? Seriously, the quilts are wonderful and such a cool idea.

Barbara said...

A “binding” mood never really struck me with quilt-making, but you are so much more organized with mind labeled piles waiting for you. There’s that finished feeling with a lower pile bonus, great job!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Yay for finishes! 2 notches of the "guilt trip" pile. Will we ever get them all quilted and bound?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...