Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Odds and ends -

 
 
Today I was in the mood to "fiddle" - 
 
So I trimmed the Practice quilt - 
 
That I used to test out my Grace Q-Zone Hoop Frame - 
 
The frame I had before I upgraded to the Q-Zone Queen Frame - 
 



 
And I cut some "hanging triangles" for Bee Happy -
 
After I "re-found" the video - HERE -
 

Then I checked the closet hiding with my quilt tops -

And found three that have backing fabrics already chosen - 

So they could/should be next up to be quilted -
 
Sometimes it's the little things that really make a difference - 

And move a project farther along - 

To the "finish" line - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

What are you planning to do with the practice quilt?

Barbara said...

Hi there, always doing something! I’m a slug by comparison. Lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...