Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day -

 
 
I got the prettiest card from my friend -
 
 
For Valentine's Day - 
 
She makes them SO special - 
 
I'm honored to be on her mailing list - 
 
THANKS, Linda!! - ;))
 

PINK was the next color I chose - 
 
On the Opal KaBloom panel PINK flower - 
 
After I finished up the GOLD bit at the bottom center - 
 
 
I thought I might want to use a DARK PINK in the darker parts - 
 
But the LIGHT PINK looked just fine to me - 



 
I tried a LAVENDER in the top petal on the right - 
 
But took that out and went back to the PINK - 

 
Tomorrow I'll finish up with the PINK - 

Then try BLUE in the outer petals - 
 
See what that looks like - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

5 comments:

Gene Black said...

Quilting these flower panels is really your "thing." You seem to shine on these. This is looking so good!

Katie said...

Wow! You've gotten a lot done quickly this round. Looking great!

Jeanna said...

The card looks like a piece of art. The quilting is looking nice. Hope it goes smoothly.

Barbara said...

This is beautiful! So soft…

Barbara said...

Beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...