Tuesday, January 24, 2023

The rest of the black -

 
 
 Was stitched on the Noah's Ark baby quilt panel today -  
 

 
Then I switched to PINK thread - 
 
Because I realized that if I outlined the PINK stripe in the rainbow - 
 
I could skip outlining the RED and YELLOW/GOLD ones - 
 
They will be "contained" with the BLUE on one side - 
 
And the PINK on the other - 




Then I was on a roll - 
 
And changed to BROWN thread - 




 
Then to BEIGE thread - 



 
I was paying more attention to my "outlining" -
 
Than the "middles" - 

 
So the faces on the Lions are funky - 


But I was happy with how the "clamshell" section came out -
 
 
I still have more colors to stitch - 
 
So tomorrow I'll decide which one to do next - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

It is looking great. I love those lion faces. I do "funky" stitching like that in my "faces" art quilts. I think it makes them more interesting.

Jeanna said...

Wow, this is really looking nice. I think you've found your 'groove' so keep going!

Linda Swanekamp said...

I love how you look at each space instead of just smearing a design over all of it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...