Thursday, August 3, 2023

A little fiddling -

 
 
After my "chores" yesterday - 
 
I didn't have much time - 
 
So I pulled out my Batik Bento Boxes
 
And my Upstairs/Downstairs - Hear Wave
 
To double-check that either one will work with the left over backing - 
 
But I didn't go any further with it - 
 
After I took this photo - 
 
 
Instead - I decided to play a little with the strips - 
 
From my Interweave - Nostalgia -
 
Draping them over the rail - temporarily -  

And then I took another photo -

 
So I could have something to post - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

So if either one of those will fit, which one are you going to choose for the next turn at quilting?

Jeanna said...

The strips actually look nice draped over the frame LOL.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...