Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Binding -

 
 
Yesterday I made the binding for three quilts - 

 
The MUSTARD/BROWN is for both - 
 
My Karma Churn Dash
 
 
And my Batik Bento Boxes - Glowing Embers

 
The RED/RED is for Hear Wave
 
 
I get on a roll and like doing the same thing - 
 
Like making binding - 
 
For several quilts at the same time - 
 
It's sort of "assembly-line" - 
 
And FEELS a little more efficient - 
 
Than doing a quilt from start to finish - 
 
Then starting over - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go- gotta sew - 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I am different in that way. I prefer to change around and not do the same thing over and over again.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You are on a roll with all of the parts for the 3 quilts done.

Jeanna said...

Nice looking bindings for those three quilts. I like your process and would use it when tackling multiple quilts at a time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...