Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Some twosies -

 
 
Was about all I sewed yesterday - 
 
For my Sundance Bargello
 
After I finished my "chores" - 
 

I decided to sew one complete strata - 

To have a visual reference for the order of the strips - 
 
Before I try to "assembly-line" sew the rest of the strata - 
 
But only got 6 "twosies" sewn so far -  

Maybe today I can finish sewing the first strata -
 
I REALLY like the gradation on this set - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I think I like it better out of the pack. That should make a lovely quilt.

Jeanna said...

Oh yes! I love these fabrics. I'm impressed you sewed after chores. Making a lot of progress on all fronts.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love, love it! I wish I was home to sort through one of my packs. Watching a sick 1 1/2 yr. old out of state and missing my fabric.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...