Friday, August 4, 2023

Trimmed -

 
 
My Karma Churn Dash is trimmed - 
 
 
And the trimmings have been "unsewn" - 
 
But I still have to make the binding - 
 
So I just draped the excess backing over the rail - 
 
Until I decide which one I want to quilt next - 

 
Then I took the Interweave - Nostalgia strips - 
 
And spread them out over the rails - 
 
Sorting them a little - 

 
It's actually easier to play with them this way - 
 
Than on the design wall by the window -
Since it's too short anyway - 
 
And the one in the hallway is awkward to photograph - 

 
But I have more rearranging to do -
 
Before I can sew them together - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

The quilt frame looks like a great place to sort those strips for your layout. I didn't realize that you had them all sewn.

Jeanna said...

I really like the fabrics you used for the strips. These will make a pretty quilt.

Linda Swanekamp said...

New quilt assembly looks very calming. Great you finished the churn dash.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...