Sunday, August 20, 2023

Time out -

 
 
We are expecting a humongous storm this weekend - 
 
In Southern California -  

And may lose power -

So I may not be posting for the next couple of days - 

If it's just rain - that will be greatly appreciated - 

But if it turns into flooding - then we may have a problem - 

We are preparing the best we can - 

So we'll just have to wait and see what happens -
 
Now - so this post has a photo - 
 
Here's a pretty one from a little while back -
 

I'll be back as soon as I can - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

6 comments:

Gene Black said...

I hope that you fare well with Hurricane Hilary. The good news is that it appears to have weakened to a category one storm. And judging by the path, you should be on the "weaker side" of the storm.

Katie said...

I hope all the predictions are wrong and the storm weakens, but being prepared is best. Good luck!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'll be thinking about you today and hoping for the best.

Kara Kwilts said...

Stay safe my friend. My son is down in California right now too. He has survived several hurricanes down in Mississippi, so it is not new to him. It might still be scary though. Hugs, Kara

Cindy Quilts said...

Thinking of you. I hope you get just the rain needed, no flooding, or worse.

Jeanna said...

I hope the weather wasn't too bad for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...