Friday, August 11, 2023

A little sewing -

 
 
Yesterday I sewed the Scrap Cards and Heart
 
For my Interweave - Nostalgia
 
With 40 different fabrics - I needed two index cards - 
 
But didn't think to split them 20/20 before sewing them - 
 
I had already sewn the first one with 30 - 
 
When I realized what I did - LOL - 
 
Oh, well - it doesn't really matter - it's just for me - 
 
 
Then I made a label for my Karma Churn Dash

 
I also chose the "flange" fabric - 
But forgot to take a photo of it - 
I'll try to do that tomorrow - 
 
It's nothing exciting - 
Just a DARK BROWN tone-on-tone -
To go with the GOLD backing fabric -
That I want to use for the MAIN binding color - 
 
So I'll take a photo when I get those strips cut - 

And I think the next one that I want to quilt - 

Is my Batik Bento Boxes - Glowing Embers - 48" x 60" - 2020 -

 
I think the left over MUSTARD backing will be big enough - 
Without having to add a spacer strip - 
 
Then I can use the left over RED backing for my Hear Wave -
And add some solid RED to get it up to size - 
 
At least that's the plan - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I love this Batik Bento Box quilt. I am looking forward to seeing it quilted and finished.

It is nice that you are keeping on with the Scrap Cards and Hearts as you go. At times I wish I had done something like that to remember all the quilt I have made.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Just love the Bento box quilt!

Jeanna said...

The fabrics in the Bento Box are gorgeous. I look forward to seeing how you quilt it. I love that you do the scrap cards and hearts. They are a great idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...