Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Quilted -

 
 
The last row of blocks - 
 
On my Karma Churn Dash was quilted yesterday - 
 
Ta Dah! -
 




It's not my best work - 

But it was good practice - 
 
I'm getting better at "straight-ish" lines up/down - and side-to-side - 
 
But I had to use a ruler to help keep the diagonal lines straight - 
 
And I found that it was easier to PULL the machine along the top of the ruler - 
 
Than it was to PUSH it along the bottom of the ruler - 
 
So ruler placement made a difference in my "control" - 
 
It might be "common sense" to some of you - 
 
But it's one more thing I had to "learn" - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Doesn’t it feel great to finish the quilting? I think that we each have to develop our own methods to do some things, like your way of doing ruler work.

Jeanna said...

Yay! Congratulations. I hope you had fun quilting this one, and playing with all the different methods.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...