Sunday, August 13, 2023

Fiddling -

 
 
Bits and pieces - 
 
But they all add up - 
 
First I basted the top zipper to the backing - 
 
For my Batik Bento Boxes - Glowing Embers
 
But I haven't loaded it yet - 
 
Then I did a little staging - 
 
I laid out the Hear Wave top and the RED branches backing - 
 
To see how much RED solid I need to get it up to size - 
 
So I can get that cut and ready to sew - 
 
 
Then I took a photo of the BROWN "flange" fabric - 
 
To go with the MUSTARD main binding color - 
 
That I'll use for my Karma Churn Dash


I have another darker RED solid that I think I'll use for the "flange" - 

On my Hear Wave

So - after I do the MATH - 

I can cut those strips - and make the bindings -
 
I might even make some MUSTARD/BROWN binding - 
 
For my Batik Bento Boxes - Glowing Embers
 
While I'm at it - 
 
Those colors will work for that one, too - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Having all the bindings ready will probably make it easier to keep going toward the binding stage.

Jeanna said...

I agree with Gene. It will be nice to have the binding ready when the quilting is finished...just keep truckin' (as they used to say).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...